Firefly International and its projects rely on supporters like you, for whose help we are always grateful.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Donate Monthly with a Standing Order
- Donate by Post to Firefly International PO Box 67864 London SE24 4AU.
- Please include a Gift Aid Declaration if you’re a UK taxpayer!
- Fundraise for Firefly International through Justgiving
And here’s what your money could be used for:
- £1.50 per month will pay for all the materials for one child to attend activities of their choice for the whole year.
- £10 will provide the materials for one art workshop for 20 children.
- £100 will enable one child to attend a week-long summer camp.
- £1000 will provide a whole community with music-making equipment.
If you live in the UK, please consider making a monthly donation to Firefly, however small! You can do this by submitting a Standing Order Mandate to your bank manager.
Most banks will also let you do this online or by phone using the following details:
|Swift code:||BARCGB22 (add ‘XXX’ for countries which require 11 digits)|
Regular monthly payments from a large number of donors are key to our goal of achieving sustainable funding for our Bosnian partner Svitac, about half of whose running and staff costs of about £1K per month are already funded in this way.
Donate by Post
You can send your donation as a cheque or postal order (along with a Gift Aid Declaration if you are a UK taxpayer*) payable to ‘Firefly International’ to:
PO Box 67864 London SE24 4AU
Fundraise for us!
You can now set up your own fundraising campaign for Firefly International on Justgiving.